Army of Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SK looking for a good home.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrranicus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-12

SK looking for a good home. Empty
PostSubject: SK looking for a good home.   SK looking for a good home. Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2009, 7:33 am

Hello, I'd like to submit my 65 SK Tyrranicus to the guild. He isnt well geared but I am willing to put in the time & effort to make the guild stronger so hopefully gear wont be a lasting issue. I am trying to gear him in DM by fishing up maps as best I can for now. I normally play daily from about 3pm - 9:45 when I must head to work for the graveyard shift (Sun - Thurs, 10pm - 6am). I can play earlier if requested by someone for help on quests when able. In addition I have a decently geared 65 Cleric. Both toons have all buyable spells except for Yaulp VI. Both toons have approximately 40 AA.

Characters Name: Tyrranicus
AA's: 40+/-
Alts: 65 Cleric Vallanth
Able to box: Yes
Previous Guilds(include why you left): Veterans Left since they never did anything.
Playing Schedule (include timezone): 3pm - 9:45 PST daily
Any official raid days you cannot attend: no
What do you feel you can offer to Army of Exile? I play a SK & Cleric very well & understand the guild's needs are higher than player's for advancement.
Fomelo Link: Need to set that up still....but will do it asap.
Back to top Go down
Krugz
Peanut

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-14

SK looking for a good home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK looking for a good home.   SK looking for a good home. Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2009, 7:58 am

http://www.shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=Tyrranicus

Here is your fomelo link..Theres no setting it up on this server..
Back to top Go down

SK looking for a good home.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Army of Exile :: Public Access :: Applications-
Jump to: