Army of Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Defilox, Necro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Defilox

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Defilox, Necro Empty
PostSubject: Defilox, Necro   Defilox, Necro Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 12:02 am

Characters Name: Defilox Corpsemourn

AA's:114

Alts:Kraesh, 63 Bst (he's just for having fun)

Able to box: Yes

Previous Guilds(include why you left): I have been guildless except for a failed attempt to revive Venerate with Tapein and Budrick. I left cause the guild leader disappeared (*cough *Tapein *cough) lol.

Playing Schedule (include timezone):I had recently taken a break from the game and I'm just coming back now so I'm not sure when I will really be playing. Pretty much whenever I can, I sell appliances at Sears and they schedule pretty randomly, so I play when I'm not at work. Timezone- EST

Any official raid days you cannot attend: As long as I tell Sears to not schedule me on the evening shift Sun, Mon, Wed, and Thurs, I can make all of the raid days.

What do you feel you can offer to Army of Exile?- I took a break from the game because I was frustrated due to the lack of quality guilds that needed Necromancers. The high end game gets boring without having a group of friends to raid with. I can offer a solid Necro who can play his class well. I'm not one to complain about not getting loot, I understand it's based on need (that's how it should be!) I like to progress content and make friends and I have a pretty good sense of humor so I can handle some ridicule! I look forward to hanging out with you all and hopefully helping you kill shit, cause we all know that's what this game is all about.

Fomelo Link: http://shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=defilox
Back to top Go down
Tapein

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Defilox, Necro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defilox, Necro   Defilox, Necro Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 12:09 am

defilox is fucking quality
Back to top Go down
Elle
Pickle

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Defilox, Necro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defilox, Necro   Defilox, Necro Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 2:17 am

man wasnt he with us when we were all peer pressuring that shaman to go pariah.

That was a good day
Back to top Go down
Defilox

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Defilox, Necro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defilox, Necro   Defilox, Necro Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 3:25 am

lol, Draedan was the shammy I think. All that for fucking PoWater, even though he got like 2 relics that day.
Back to top Go down
Cless
Pistachio

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Defilox, Necro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defilox, Necro   Defilox, Necro Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2009, 4:45 pm

To hell with that, Tarhansar pledges repreSENT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Defilox, Necro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defilox, Necro   Defilox, Necro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defilox, Necro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Army of Exile :: Public Access :: Applications-
Jump to: